Thursday, October 04, 2007

Point taken

Over the last week or so I have had a number of people ask me about my blog, and put a bomb under me to get off my butt and start up again.

So this is what, the third attempt since leaving church to start blogging again.

Alot of what is going on is difficult to blog about, but my life is never dull, so I'm sure there's some blog fodder about.

Last week end we had blackstump again. This was great and difficult at the same time. It was great because I get to catch up with heaps of people from many different parts of my life and hear how things are going. It was difficult because it reminded me of what I am still not doing, and I also had to explain often what I am up to.

But all in all a great week end.

Although I have been absent know that you have all been in my thoughts and prayers.

Love you lots

Em

2 comments:

kate said...

YAY! Emma's back. Sorry I didn't get a chance to call and bug you about catching up with us while we were back in Sydney - it would've been nice to see you.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooooo happy to hear you are still alive and kicking (butt).
Hope to catch up again soon.
Alli