Today is my birthday, I am 32 for those of you wondering, and yes I know I don't look a day past 20.
Anyway I thought to celebrate I would do a "Wisdom from an old fart" entry, otherwise known as "Things I have learnt in the last 32 years"
- Initially, although I don't remember learning them, I learnt to eat, sleep, talk, walk, go to potty, kiss, hug and love.
- Brothers are both a blessing and a curse. (my cabbage patch doll was never the same again!)
- Childhood is not the best time of your life, but is still sacred and needs to be protected.
- Love makes life better, and death harder.
- Injuries leave scars for a reason. (even if we don't pay attention to them.)
- Healthy families make good foundations.
- God does actually know what he's doing, no really, amazing huh!
- There is no better sound than children laughing.
- Food, friends, wine, laughter and fun make a great evening.
- Peanut butter is both a food and a paint, and is to be used on glass for best results
So there you go, I have learnt a heap more but thought I'd leave it at 10.
Please feel free to add your pearls of wisdom.