Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's been a while between drinks....

Hi

It's been about 3 weeks since my last post. This is because there is a number of big things happening at the moment which I am unable to blog about, due to the confidential nature of the issues and the non confidential nature of my blog.

As my blogs tend to be brain dumps and most of my head, at the moment, is full of stuff I can't dump publicly, the blogging will continue to be a bit spasmodic over the next few weeks.

I would appreciate prayer over the next month or so as our church works through a number of difficult decisions about the future. As things are clearer I will blog more about them.

Thank you for the support and prayers I have received over the last few weeks, it has been greatly appreciated.

Go in grace peace and love

Em

1 comment:

kate said...

hey em

dad has given me a little insight into some of the stuff thats going down and i just wanted to say that i'm thinking of you, praying for you and am here to chat if you need to (or just chuck the occasional email at, since we never seem to be online at the same time)

love you,
kate