Wednesday, November 22, 2006

100th Post

This is my 100th post!!!!

Just amazing, I would have never thought I would get this far, either did anyone else.

In looking back over the past year and a bit, I think the reason I have is that it is more than just putting my stuff out there, it's about being part of community.

I would never have lasted as long as I have if it wasn't for the family and friends that have supported me and read my blog.

I sound like a Oscar winner!, I'd like to thank my mooooom and daaad, supporting me as a young actor, to my agent and to all you wonderful people who watch my crappy movies and still tell me I'm wonderful, your definitely worth every cent I pay you. And most of all I like to that Gawwd, Thank you thank you, kiss kiss kiss. ( Standing blowing kisses to the crowd in a figure hugging size 8 red strapless number that I look fabulous in)

Sorry just digressed for a minute there. I have really loved blogging and it has now made it onto my resume as a hobby. The support of the RevGal community has been a wonderful gift to me in some of the not so wonderful times over the past year.

So raise your glasses, and toast to another 100 posts!!


Cheers

Blessings

Emma

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Clicks" for Em.

Anonymous said...

Huzzah! Here's to 1000!

Deb said...

I'd type 100 blogstones, but am only leaving (o) one...
;)
deb

kate said...

dude, you're kicking my butt in the post count...
i need to post more often

good one

St. Casserole said...

Congrats to you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the big 100!