Monday, September 18, 2006

What to say mmm

I have committed myself to blog every day, except weekends where I have committed to have an entry at sometime over the week end.


cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

So I'm sitting here at my computer, waiting patiently for something to say, not quite like the cartoon but close...

waiting

Waiting

Yes I know Em stuck for words there's a first. Well it is documented, bookmark it when you don't believe it happened, come back and see again the phenomenon that is Emma with nothing to say.

Night

Em

1 comment:

1310 said...

first time. nice blog. I do velieve we all get stuck sometimes when either we have a lot or we are in a void.
But in the end it's get clearer and much better.