I have been tagged by Miss Eagle, I feel soo special and loved. I have had time to dwell on my 10 simple pleasures so here we go.
- Hearing my boys laugh when they are getting on well and racing around like lunatics. If I could post a sound bite I would they have incredibly infectious laughs.
- The Ma and Pa Kettle 1/2 hour. This is at 5 pm approx each day when WM and I sit on our front verandah (porch) with a cuppa tea for WM and coffee for myself and catch up on how our day had been, boys inside watching ABC Kids.
- Autumn - changing leaves, purple slippers, my grandpa cardie, blankets, crisp mornings, glorious days, warm cups with hot coffee, woolen jumpers ( I did think about just doing a autumn simple pleasures! LOL)
- Watching my boys learn new things.
- Sitting on the beach
- Watching people find out something new about themselves, God or each other when I preach. I love the seeing the Ahhhh moments.
- Books, books and more books (I was a Children's Librarian in a former life, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)
- LB's fascination with Garbage trucks (they are going past as I type and he has raced into the office and declared 'It got us!!')
- God - the most simple and most complex pleasure in my life
- Riding my motorbike (and not hitting houses) I know you were thinking it M
So there are the simple pleasures in my life and I now I am tagging 10 more people to reflect on the 10 pleasures in their life.
Drum roll please
That will do for now if you want to be tagged let me know, I will finish it later I need to motor now.