Sunday, February 19, 2006

Church Meetings

Today we had our quarterly church meeting, which I had the opportunity to chair.

Man, I am sooo over what I say needing to be endorsed by the male senior pastor in order for it to have any credibility. So is the senior pastor for that matter.

Don't get me wrong we have a great congregation but they just frustrated me down to the soles of my feet sometimes.

It would be really nice if some of the men in my church didn't feel the need consciously or unconsciously to support, endorse, respond, repeat me in order that I may have credibility. I already have it!

I think I might stop here before I end up saying something I shouldn't.

I'm just really frustrated

Remeber, breathe in through the nose, out through the mouth, in through the nose, out through the mouth.
May be it would work better if something was going in to my mouth and I was breathing out through the nose. Lets try that drink in through the mouth , breathing out through the nose, drink in through the mouth , Breathe out through the nose.

Feeling much more relaxed. Its amazing what a ruski can do! lol

Emma

3 comments:

kate said...

lol

People, especially "church people" can be self-righteous poop heads (and I can say that cause I'm on the other side of the world and they can't get me :P )

Just remember that you rock no matter what other people think. And in fact I'm sure they all know you rock too, even if they sometimes don't express it right.

Unknown said...

Breathing is certainly helpful!

Anonymous said...

Em,

Try some tai chi! Breathe in, breathe out, ball, foot thingy, pat the puppy, there goes a butterfly, oh look.. another ball, foot thingy, oh look, there's a pulse, whooosh, etc etc.

M.