Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm a ENFP what are you

When we go through theo college we have to do Myers-Briggs. I am the same now as I was at the begining and end of theo college. MMMM I wonder if there's something in that. LOL

Ultimately I was curious to seen how accurate an internet survey would be and it's come up trump's.
I'd be interested to hear what other pastors/minister/clergy/ etc are to see if there's a type that's drawn to church ministry.

Blessings Em

PS I'm married to an ISTJ and my lecturer at college told us we would have a very eventful or a very short marriage, ten years on I think eventful is a good description



Your #1 Match: ENFP


The Inspirer
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're qutie the storyteller!
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As an ENFP married to an ISTP, I know what you mean!

Barry G said...

I'm an ENFP (male) MARRIED (11 yrs) to an ISTJ (woman). You think working with one is hard? Try living with one! I call her the General. SHE wears the pants in our family. Or is it a uniform in our regiment? Sex is whenever SHE's in the mood, Which isn't anywhere near as often as I would prefer. Romance or anything spontanious is out of the question. Bright side is that she's a full time stay at home Mom that manages to keep our bills paid even AFTER I blow a wad on some ridiculous half-baked idea. I choose to believe that when she does laugh, that it's with me and not at me. Talk less, work more and act like your'e a private in their Army and you'll do just fine. -- Barry G